Vintage 2020 Coordination Headquarter was opened in Telavi. By the Government’s decision, the subsidy will be granted only to the wine company that will purchase and process at least 1000 to...
Agro Solutions is an agricultural consulting and management company that provides professional assistance to existing businesses and start-ups to properly plan and manage their agro activities. The company's services fully cover all the processes required from idea generation to turn key project.
Agro Solutions combines three main fields: Consulting, Management and Partnership.
- Generate and develop sustainable business ideas
- Preparation of business plans and research opportunities
- Preparation of an investment plan
- Provide financial analysis and consulting to farmers and businesses
- Preparation of agro-technological maps
- Detailed description of production technology
- Risk assessment and provision of recommendations
- Market research
- Expert field consultations
- Soil preparation, land planning and cultivation
- Assessment of real estate in agro business
- Organizing trainings for companies
- "Turn Key" Projects
- Cultivation of perennial orchards
- Supervision and management of operations
- Strategic business planning
- Organizing export of products
- Product branding, rebranding and positioning
- Investor support
- Assistance in accessing finances
- Relationship with investment funds
- Support for participation in state projects
- Support in relations with financial institutions
The company makes a major contribution to accessing finance for farmers and those interested in agribusiness. Helps beneficiaries obtain the necessary financial resources from both local financial institutions as well as international donor organizations.
Agro Solutions plans and manages the entire production process, takes preventive measures and insures risks. The company trains the beneficiary's human resources and equips them with practical skills.
During the natural disasters, there are some cases when the gardens of the farmers are totally damaged. This is not only the loss of the harvest. As a result of the last natural disasters th...
In Western Georgia, harvesting of nuts has entered the final phase. The first batch of the yield has been already delivered to the nuts’ processing plants, which will be exported in the near...